November 12, 2008
Allison Bailey Fruits
Here she is! Allison was born on November 4th, weighing in at 7lbs 2oz, and 20" long. It's been a challenge taking care of such a small person again, but we're doing ok. Riley enjoys having her around. She makes sure Mommy and Daddy know if Allie (Riley can say it) is crying so we can take care of her. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! She is so adorable. I can't wait to come and hold her. I think about you guys all day and I am so sad we don't live closer. We love you and miss you guys tons!
Christy, She is so cute. I can't wait until I can get to hold her and help you out. I hope that you are doing better and feeling better. I love you lots, Mom
wow!!! she is so cute. you are lucky that you got two cute ones. haha well thats good that this is the last one. Two gorgeous girls what else can you ask for. Congrats
Post a Comment